Business Administration distinguishes itself from similar textbooks by incorporating examples from modern business practices and by its accessible writing style. It also highlights the function and relevance of business management in day-to-day business operations.
Key features include:
1. Management of companies and the wider environment in which they operate
2. Offers an insight into applied business administration
3. Provides an overview of business administration’s ancillary disciplines
4. Offers a comprehensive business administration approach to organizations
5. Implementation of management functions and duties
6. Application of techniques and methods in the business management toolbox
This book is an indispensable tool in all degree programmes in which business administration is a key component, including Business, Economics and Law, as well as other economics and business programmes.